Sunday, January 30, 2011

A WELCOME from WILLIAM ALLEN HEINSELMAN

LES MURANISHI. HEY BUDDY, MISS YOU..

Wanda, this is mostly for you honey;


This photo was taken on the 9th of November 2011 at Lake Alpine on Highway 4. Looking at Les, I think he's spying animal tracks in the snow!



Now Les looks at me as if to say, "Now what Will?" (I know he's thinking striper above trout!). When we got back to Valley Springs Les and I launched my boat at Hogan..in the same day!




Les was my friend and a true fishing buddy. Here he holds his rainbow for the shot at lake Don Pedro.




I remember the morning Les called me and told me he got into some nice bass at lake Hogan. I asked him to bring them to my house (close by) for some photos. 5 bass and 3 striper!




Les was truely a master bass-fisherman. I know. Les was really good at using plastic baits which required concentration on his part. Les was very good at this.





Les and I at Hogan. We were a good team together - we both loved the striper!
We also shared our personal working-fishing-techniques.




Les and I were pretty-equal on our striper skills. Once, on a slow day, I finally hooked into one and Les yelled "fish on" as he had one on his rod also~ Fun day!



Les and Kevin holding our catch of Channel catfish at Pardee lake. Neither Les or Kevin would smile until I told them a joke! All of us caught one this day.



"Les, my heart has had a rough past-year already dude. Now I will have to miss you too buddy. My heart needs a "shot of happy" right now and I will get that when I think of the fun times on the waters with you as my partner. Bye Les and maybe see you again sometime ..you never know."



FIRST- "Please excuse the commercial-site. I already had this blog so I used it for something very special; I did this for Les and his family and friends only. Thanks for understanding," William



THESE NEXT TWO (WISH I HAD MORE) MOVIES ARE OF




LES MURANISHI:



"I LOVED LES AS THE GREAT FISHERMAN AND FINE HUMAN BEING THAT HE WAS. I HAD MUCH RESPECT AROUND LES AND OUR FRIENDSHIP GREW. THANK YOU LES MURANISHI."



WILLIAM AND LES- STRIPER at HOGAN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiA8aUnqUVk

HOGAN STRIPER BOILS WILLIAM and LES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_D0xSaoaCs


In closing, I would like to add this song named Dance. It reminded me of Les tonight. Les and I agreed on much (we liked the outdoors) and I know he would have liked the ending of this tune which says: Time is a real and constant motion, always, rolling us along. Tell me who wants to look back on their youth, and wonder - where those years have gone? Les Muranishi was a dancer in life and he would want to leave this thought with you, I'm sure!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2SfmcNg8js&list=LLL44WbwpPqL3ZGAG3eKamRA&index=12&feature=plpp_video





END.

















































































DO YOU FISH STREAMS, RIVERS, OR LAKES?

IF THE ANSWER IS YES, THEN MY BOOK IS FOR YOU...
1-888-280-7715

WELCOME WELCOME ! "Hello, my name is William Heinselman - So glad you stopped by. I know you'll find this website very useful. I am the author of two fishing books - learning to catch fish regularly in the Mother Lode or anywhere else for that matter.

Book #1 OLD SCHOOL BASIC FISHING - Easy for beginners, parents and adults just starting. This book is a must to give anyone the right (mind-set) on how to catch fish- Loaded with my tips!
OLD SCHOOL BASIC FISHING 1-888-280-7715

Book #2 SOLID GOLD FISHING IN THE MOTHER LODE - Beginning to advanced, this book covers everything except using bait-caster reels and fly fishing. A complete book on fishing, with all the self-tuning-tips I have learned along the way. Top-water, downriggers, etc. The purpose of my book is to "speed up" getting you catching fish..right now! From the bank or by boat, both "high country" and "low elevations," dozens and dozens of (proved out and easy to do tips) are in this book for you! (Basic hiking and camping included). introducing book #2:

SOLID GOLD FISHING IN THE MOTHER LODE
To order and get $2.95 discount: 1 888 280 7715




I created this website/blog to bring attention to the value of fishing and the special feeling you will get being in the outdoors. The sights and sounds of nature are the essence of our true freedom; a gift from our Creater you might say.
I was raised in Calaveras and Amador counties by a single mother and my love of fishing kept me content most of the times. I learned how to fish by myself and it took many fishing trips to get to where I'm at now — You don't want to wait that long, do you? Why do I say this? Because I don't like fishing without catching fish. I get bored wasting to much time. I have tuned myself into the "quick-learning" of "short-cuts" for fishing success. It works, and will always work, for me, and you, too!


to contact me: "Email-"
wheinselman@sbcglobal.net
Website-
http://www.solidgoldfishing.com/


MORE INFORMATION ON ME: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJNTXPmdV14 Also, see my weekly fishing column, plus tri-county fishing reports, in the Sierra Lodestar. (It's Free) http://www.sierralodestar.com/ The Sierra Lodestar is a Calaveras Enterprise Production for our Mother Lode areas. http://www.calaverasenterprise.com/
William Allen Heinselman (53 years experience)

1 comment:

  1. This is the best book I have ever read. All the ideas and information I used from here worked tremendously well. It was easy to read and understand. I hope there will be a third edition book, I can hardly wait. Thank you so much fo all your information.

    ReplyDelete