Sunday, January 30, 2011

FEEDBACK FROM READERS (my fishing book)













"FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS"

'SOLID GOLD FISHING in THE MOTHER LODE'
(To make you a better Mother Lode angler!)
ORDER (Discount) BY PHONE -1 888 280 7715

FEEDBACK'S:


royalhinyass777 said...
This is the best book I have ever read. All the ideas and information I used from here worked tremendously well. It was easy to read and understand. I hope there will be a third edition book, I can hardly wait. Thank you so much fo all your information.
May 18, 2011 4:45 PM

"Fantastic book, very informative and wonderfully written. I have often wondered which lakes and streams were best for which fish and which methods are best for catching them; this book explains that and details where the best fishing is in 4 counties."
DEREK HALL

"I found this book to be extremely helpful. It helped me improving fishing technique where I was making mistakes, and taught me new techniques I didn't know. I would recommend this book to anyone."
JASON G

"I've known Will for many years and every time we went fishing together,
I always learned something new. Will is a fishermen's fisherman. He has a
passion for fishing that has culminated in two fantastic books that can
help anyone, novice or pro, improve their fishing skills and enjoy
fishing even more." AL KOSINSKI

"Solid Gold Fishing is a book not just for men, but for women too.! This book was written in such an enjoyable way, that you felt the author William Heinselman was reading the book to you! I have been fishing here in Amador, Calaveras, and El Dorado counties for 30 years, and wish I read this along time ago. This book taught me many new things, and reinforced things I already knew. Come on all you women who were afraid to bait a hook, grab a pole, and read this book!"
Sincerely, Liz Primicerio

"Chockful of tips (secrets!) for an easy and fun read.
For a novice like myself this book is a good intro to the art (science?) of successful fishing Northern CA Lakes! Kudos to the author!"
F. Taira

->->->->I personally got to take Pete fishing,,not once,,but Twice! (see results):
*STOCKTON RECORD’S...PETER OTTESEN- TROUT! 8/26/09 COLUMN :
http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090826/A_SPORTS03/908260330

*STOCKTON RECORD'S...PETER OTTESEN- STRIPER!9/22/2010 COLUMN:
http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100922/A_SPORTS03/9220328/-1/A_SPORTS
thank you Peter Ottesen!, William

Solid Gold Fishing in The Mother Lode
Get 2.95 discount...1-888-280-7715

No comments:

Post a Comment